Pēpi nappy bundles are an affordable way to start your reusable nappy journey, saving you around 22% compared to buying individual nappies. Each nappy bundle includes four reusable nappies: 2x block coloured nappies and 2x designer pēpi patterned nappies, plus 2x inserts per nappy. This means each nappy costs 11.90 GBP in the bundle.
Darling Clouds: Darling Buds, Fluffy Clouds, Peach, Ivory
Party Bear: Party Pants, Baby Bear, Jet Black, Azure
Darling Bear: Darling Buds, Baby Bear, Peach, Jet Black
Party on Air: Fluffy Clouds, Party Pants, Jet Black, Ivory
Designed by a mum and ethically made featuring pepi’s signature colours and prints – these nappies make nappy changing simple, cost-effective and eco-friendly. Perfect if you’re still getting the hang of reusable cloth nappies, and a helping hand for whanau (extended family) and daycare staff who also change your baby.
As your baby grows – which happens so quickly – simply adjust the size of the nappy using the snaps, to fit from 3.5kg to 15kgs. Each nappy has a generous gusset pocket for absorbent inserts, and includes two of these, providing up to eight layers of absorbency.
If extra absorbency is needed, add our thin, yet absorbent 4 layer bamboo terry inserts inside the pocket, without adding lots of extra bulk.
Why you (and bubs) will love pēpi reusable nappies:
- Designed to grow as baby does: one-size-fits-most is perfect for babies weighing 3.5-15kg
- Breathable, waterproof polyurethane laminated polyester (PUL) shell keeps wetness contained. No need to buy a separate wrap.
- Reuse each waterproof, breathable shell through more than one change
- Suede interior draws moisture away from baby's bum
- Double gusset to stop leaks and poop explosions
- Double row of snaps, with hip snaps to prevent 'wing droop'
- Crossover front snaps give a better fit, even for smaller babies
- Add an extra insert for more absorbency if needed
- Customise bamboo terry boosters to suit your baby: a light wetter may only need 1, most will need 2, and 3 may be best overnight
- Comfy, soft and free of ‘nasties’, like lead, nickel and azo dyes