Colour Collection has the basics (and baby’s bum) perfectly covered – in four simple block colours. The minimalist in you may prefer to go monochromatic, or maybe you’d rather mix it up. The rule is, there are no rules!
Designed by a mum and ethically made featuring pepi’s signature colours – these nappies make nappy changing simple, cost-effective and eco-friendly. Perfect if you’re still getting the hang of reusable cloth nappies, and a helping hand for whanau (extended family) and daycare staff who also change your baby.
As your baby grows – which happens so quickly – simply adjust the size of the nappy using the snaps, to fit from 3.5kg to 17kgs. Each nappy has a generous pocket for absorbent inserts, and includes two of these, providing up to eight layers of absorbency.
If extra absorbency is needed, add our thin, yet absorbent 4 layer bamboo terry inserts inside the pocket, without adding lots of extra bulk.
Why you (and bubs) will love pēpi reusable nappies:
- Designed to grow as baby does: one-size-fits-most is perfect for babies weighing 3.5-17kg
- Breathable, waterproof polyurethane laminated polyester (PUL) shell keeps wetness contained. No need to buy a separate wrap
- Suede interior draws moisture away from baby's bum
- Double gusset to stop leaks and poop explosions
- Double row of snaps, with hip snaps to prevent 'wing droop'
- Crossover front snaps give a better fit, even for smaller babies
- Customisable: add an extra insert for more absorbency if needed
- Each nappy comes with two bamboo mix inserts: a light wetter may only need 1, most will need 2. Our inserts don't shrink in the wash!
- Comfy, soft and free of ‘nasties’, like lead, nickel and azo dyes. OEKO- TEX and the nappies pass the SGS Certificate. Vegan
- Includes a handy user guide with each purchase